Common installation guide that applies to all platforms.
Please follow the instructions below to save time for both you and I!
- Verify that Java JDK 1.5 or later is installed on your workstation and is used to run Eclipse
- Download and unzip Eclipse 3.6 or later
- Start the Eclipse IDE (run eclipse.exe on Windows)
- Important: if your site has an HTTP proxy server!
- Select Eclipse menu item: Windows > Preferences > Install/Update
- Check the box to “Enable HTTP proxy connection” and fill in your information
- Select menu item: Help > Software Updates > Find and Install…
- Search for new features to install
- Click New Remote Site…
- Enter Name: hyperModel
- Enter URL: http://download.xmlmodeling.com/hyperModel/updates
- Press Finish